Friday, March 6, 2009

Hooray for FRIDAYS...and Happy Anniversary to me and Brett!

I am so glad that Friday is finally here.  This has been a totally yucky week!  34 days until graduation.....hip hip hooray!  Plus...we have some wonderful weather for the weekend.  So things can only go up from here!  ha!  
Brett and I have been married FIVE years today!  So basically, 2 kids and 5 years later, here we are.  Time has FLOWN by!  I am totally in love with my husband.  He is my "rock" and I love him, love him, love him!
School stinks...as always.  I LOVE the treatment part, it is just all the "mess" that goes on that I am tired of.  Anyways....
Office is progressing.  I pretty much have most things picked out.  Now I just have to bite the bullet and pay for it all! Yikes!
Brett and I are going to Gadsden tomorrow to look at houses again.  We will probably put an offer on one this week.  We are REALLY excited about moving.  We only wish we could sell our house in Birmingham.  
The girls are doing great.  Ansley talks about moving to Gadsden a lot and seems really excited about it.  She is completely potty trained now (1 full month of big girl undies!!!).  We are so proud of her.  Her new thing now is striking her new "pose" when we take her picture.  It is hilarious.  I try and not laugh, but it sure is hard.  We have her recital pictures tomorrow, so it should be interesting.  I am sure the "pose" will be in full force.  Baylor has now learned how awesome it is to scream.  That is fun.  She is so sweet and thinks that Ansley is the funniest person on the planet.  Baylor is ready for us to put her to bed no later than 7pm.  We will go in her room at 7:15 in the morning and she is either still asleep or is just playing in her crib.  I am amazed at that child.  She is such a happy baby!

3 comments:

The Reeds said...

Happy Anniversary!! I saw my bridesmaid dress from your wedding in the closet a few months ago- fun times:)

Kelly Jones said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 5 years either. I hope to see you guys soon; I still haven't gotten to meet Miss Baylor. Good luck with the move!

Prentices said...

Hey Lisa! We just had our five year too! Isn't it weird how it seems like forever and a blink all at the same time?!

Way to go Ansley!